Welsh festival and Restaurant questions

princessjodiebo

Mouseketeer
So it looks like we are going for a cheeky 2 night trip next march as after much persuading and begging DH has finally agreed to Christmas next year at DLP :cool1::cool1::cool1:

its been a tough year or 2 and i would love to spend Christmas there next year and save to make it magical :)

So the offer is for half board atm and i have a very fussy 13 year old :headache::headache:

Had a look at the menus and a lot of them do a set meal -- If we ask can i just order something off the menu for him and pay any difference at all ?
Also he is not a fan of sauces on things - could i ask for his meals plain ?

Also the dates we are going for are for the Welsh festival - What is the park like and is there anything we should look out for ??

Hoping the crowds will be a bit more favourable as we were looking at easter but think 2 nights in march and then planning for christmas will be better :)

Yes, you can just order off the menu and use your voucher at it's cash value. Just tell the CM how you would like your meal and they will do it for you.

The Saint David's Welsh Festival, it's great fun. Mickey and Minnie do a Meet and Greet in Frontierland in their traditional Welsh costumes, there will also be face painting and other activities going on.

In the Disney Village there are stalls selling Welsh food, and arts and crafts.

There are also performances from choirs around the park and in the Disney Village some Welsh bands play in Billy Bobs in the evening.

And there is a special introduction to Dreams! when the castle goes green and gets covered in Welsh emblems and at the end of Dreams! show expect to hear some Tom Jones tunes being blasted out down Main Street USA.

Expect to see lots of children dressed in traditional Welsh dress and lots of Welsh ruby shirts being worn too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter