went and checked out VWL and BCV rooms

vernon

DIS Veteran
I must admit I liked them both. I went to the DVC sales centre at BW and took a walk through the mock ups of both VWL and BCV. One rep told me that the BC was going to be slightly smaller than the BWV units, the other agent told me they were the same size :rolleyes: . I still don't know why they can't offer different bed configerations as, IMHO, the studio/second bedroom with one bed and a sofa bed is of limited appeal to a large number of the guests.

Anyway I would strongly advise anyone visiting WDW to take a stroll along to the Boardwalk and spend 30-40 minutes taking a peek. The restaurants along BW were very quiet as well. Not a bad plan to take a break out of Epcot, walk through the DVC units and have lunch on the BW, we ate at the brewery type place and the food was very nice.

Thanks for the information, Vernon.

I'd love to take a walk through the DVC area at the Boardwalk, and we nearly went in last October when we passed by, but we didn't have 40 minutes to 'spare' at the time! :rolleyes:

We bought our DVC ownership without ever doing the tour, so I'd really like to see what it's all about, but wonder whether it's a bit late now that we've already joined! (Oh, and we'll be seeing the VWL units for real when we go in October ;) ).

Never too late :) , I do think it's worthwhile, there's always some new info to pick up. I also got a recent video and printed literature. I have some friends that are looking to go later in the year and I think the video will be interesting to them. Who knows we might have another UK DVC member off the back of it LOL .

Who knows we might have another UK DVC member off the back of it LOL .
Let's hope they have LOTS of questions to post here, then;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!