We're ALL Mad Here - March (Hare) Exercise Challenge

Congratulations to BumbleB, dylans mommy and lilkimmyk for reaching 100% of their goals and Mad Hatter Green!

And congratulations to the team for reaching 75% and Dormouse Purple!!

The voice of the Mad Hatter was the comedian and actor Ed Wynn. Ed Wynn had a long and varied career in show business, from vaudeville to Broadway to radio to television to films. He was even nominated for an Academy Award for his role as Herr Dussel in the 1959 film The Diary of Anne Frank. A favorite of Walt Disney, he appeared in numerous Disney films, including Mary Poppins, That Darn Cat!, Babes in Toyland, The Absent-Minded Professor, and The Gnome-Mobile. He even appeared on Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color series in 1961’s Backstage Party, 1962’s The Golden Horseshoe Revue (wherein he revived many of his classic vaudeville routines), and 1964’s For the Love of Willadean. He was inducted as a Disney Legend in 2013.

Live_action_reference_photo_649-235_640.jpg

Minutes: 2510/2500
Percentage: 100% (a little over!)

40 minutes walking and 50 minutes with the trainer. YEAH!

Anyone remember this Disney Alice in Wonderland show? It was on when I was a kid - early 90s I think. (You can tell by the MC Hammer pants on the Tweedles).

Congratulations to MaleficentEvilSister for reaching 75% of goal and Dormouse Purple! And congratulations to courtneybeth for reaching 100% of goal and Mad Hatter Green!

The team did such a great job this month! I will check in tomorrow to get any final reported minutes.

Anyone remember this Disney Alice in Wonderland show? It was on when I was a kid - early 90s I think. (You can tell by the MC Hammer pants on the Tweedles).

I have never heard of this. That was...kind of nightmare fuel :D.

Congratulations to PollyannaMom for reaching 75% of her goal and Dormouse Purple! And congratulations to MaleficentEvilSister for reaching 90% of her goal and Queen of Hearts Red!

And a final congratulations to the team for reaching 80% overall! Thanks for a great month and see you over on the April thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!