We're Back!! (6 Castles) Honeymoon to all 6 Disney parks in one continues trip

nickcirc

Week's in California, Weekends in Florida
After 21 days + 20,000 miles flown across 5 countries we did it!!!

One coninutes trip around the world to every Disney theme parks for our Honeymoon

6castle_small.jpg

Hong Kong -> Shanghai -> Tokyo -> Paris -> Orlando -> Anaheim.

Our original trip planing thread was here:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/call-us-crazy-but-we-booked-it-rtw-disneymoon.3480119/

You can look back on our Instagram and Twitter live updates on:

http://twitter.com/6castles
http://instagram.com/6castles

I'll be updating this thread with more reports as we write them and sort though nearly 10,000 photos!! but a few quick notes to start with.

Flights: Our flights were mostly award tickets booked on OneWorld airlines via Qantas points (Booked about 9 months out)

Hotels: Where possible we stayed onsite at a Disney hotel, except for Anaheim & Tokyo:
Hong Kong : Hollywood Hotel
Shanghai : Toy Story Hotel
Tokyo : Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay
Paris : Santa Fe
Orlando : Pop Century
Anaheim : Hitlon Anaheim

Visas: None required, We used the 144 Hour transit in Shanghai, and our other passports allow us entry to the other countries without a pre-arranged visa.

Walking: Between 20-30k steps per day across each day of the trip except for travel days.

First Time At Parks?: Shanghai & Tokyo was new for both of us, my wife had not done HK or Paris before

Which Parks(Gates)?: All 12 "gates" were visited (Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disneysea, Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney Studios Park, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disneyland, Disney California Adventure

Park Hopping?: Yep, of course :) Including a 4 park day in WDW, and then the "Ultimate" park hop from WDW in the morning to DLR in the evening on the same day.

Annual Pass?: Only for the US parks, my wife and I are both Premier Pass holders.

Favorite Ride out of all parks :
TRON in Shanghai

Food: Ate in park for the entire trip except travel days.

Ticketed Events: Just MNSSHP in Walt Disney World.

Do It Again?: Sure, When they open #7

So if anybody has any questions on our trip, or would like advice on their own 6 Castle trip... let us know!!!

That is amazing! Do you have a vlog from your adventures? I will certainly check out your social marketing. That is such an incredible opportunity. I am glad you had so much fun!

Wow, this sounds like an epic trip! Can't wait to read all about it!

WOW! That is an amazing feat! I'm looking forward to reading through your trips!

Yay you made it back. Wow what a honeymoon congratulations. I wish we would get a Tron here in the world. Thanks for sharing.

Dang, here I thought I was going out on a limb making a goal to do all the parks in my lifetime, and you did them in a single trip! Kind of jealous, very intrigued. Skimmed back through your twitter and it looks like an amazing trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!