Delete Thread

I'm here!!

screen-shot-2018-06-30-at-5-11-56-pm-png.334022

So cute!!

Currently: We have two trips coming up later in the year. One is a 4 day trip in September for Halloween Horror Nights, Food & Wine, MNSSHP, and Toy Story Land. The other is a 9 day trip in December to celebrate Josh's birthday early, go to MVMCP, take in all the Christmas stuff at both Disney and Universal, and hang out with @Lesley Wake who will be joining us/hanging out with me for some ADR's and other events.

Amazing! So much awesome crammed into a few months!

I had almost everything planned before I started this (though I can't gurantee there won't be any changes).

I'd expect nothing less from you! :laughing: Bring on ALL the changes! In all seriousness though, I'm looking forward to hearing about your plans. :goodvibes

I’m here too!

I can’t wait to hang out with you guys! I hope Josh won’t get too annoyed when I pull you away!

Sounds like so much fun! Nothing better than planning two trips at once!

Popping over from your latest reports. I really like MNSSHP and who doesn’t love Food and Wine . I hope you have a better MVMCP experience this year . I switched my September trip this year to May to go with my brother but already planning for next September.

Joining! I seriously want to do another weekend solo trip again...maybe when you guys are down there!

Yes, do it! :cheer2:

Popping over from your latest reports. I really like MNSSHP and who doesn’t love Food and Wine . I hope you have a better MVMCP experience this year . I switched my September trip this year to May to go with my brother but already planning for next September.

We had a great time at MVMCP last year, and we got almost everything done we wanted to do aside from the parade so things went really well, but I guess they could always go even better!

May is a great time of year to go! It's hot, but not as bad as September weather-wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!