Delete Thread

So I think we're going to have lunch at Mythos, do some things in IOA, and then the rest of the plans for HHN are the same. :thumbsup2
We're planning on Mythos this trip. I just don't know which day... Pretty much the only thing figured out for the first 3 days is HHN stuff, our brunch, and I convinced Zack we should stop at Character Warehouse after brunch... I did suggest it for this weekend but he pointed out we'll have more bags on the next trip. Good husband.
(Us swimming and trying the food or as close as I could get in gif form. I think this is pretty accurate though).
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Afterwards we'll head back to the Dolphin to change, grab a QS dinner in DS, and then head back to HHN where we'll get to see @amalone1013 and Zack! This is the night we'll have EP so we'll definitely try to get in all the houses we can.
halloween-dance-excited-skeleton.gif

Doing a little bit of ADR shuffling, but I haven't really decided which days I'm shuffling around yet since we have awhile till FPs.
I'm just over here, shuffling things around for this weekend still :rotfl: I'm also debating switching from Cabana Bay to Aventura for that one night on the longer trip, since they're the same price...

We're planning on Mythos this trip. I just don't know which day... Pretty much the only thing figured out for the first 3 days is HHN stuff, our brunch, and I convinced Zack we should stop at Character Warehouse after brunch... I did suggest it for this weekend but he pointed out we'll have more bags on the next trip. Good husband.

We're going the 14th, you could eat with us if you end up going on that day :rotfl:

I'm just over here, shuffling things around for this weekend still :rotfl: I'm also debating switching from Cabana Bay to Aventura for that one night on the longer trip, since they're the same price...

I'd keep CBBR. I just saw a review of Aventura and the theming is more fun at CBBR, plus you've got a direct path to VB.

I've fell woefully behind on all trip reports so that's how I'm spending the kid's first day back in school!

Your September trip is right around the corner :cool1:

You're killing me with your December trip though, it just looks like so much fun. I have never been to Seaworld but between Rudolph and the penguin tour I am dying to go now :rotfl:

I hope you don't have any delays or frustrations with the impending weather!!

And I love the Bigfoot/gift from @xlsm! Adorable!

I'm so excited to see you guys, and SO nervous about Florence :( We leave Thursday and I'm going to just go about my packing and cleaning like she doesn't exist :rolleyes1 I don't want to cancel another trip and I don't want her to bother you either! Fingers and toes crossed!!

We really can only alter our plans by one day at the most (if we can get refunds for some things), & I'm not sure if we can push them off to another weekend because this time off was kind of hard to get. I do want to somehow make a trip to HHN/F&W even if this gets canceled, but I'd much rather not change things at the last minute. So fingers crossed for us and the states the hurricane is forecasted to hit that it moves away from it's path/stays only a small storm/doesn't interfere in things.

Good luck! I hope the hurricane misses us or just dies down!

I’m sending good weather vibes and wishing you all luck! Please no hurricane so you can get down to your fun trip!

Your plans sound fun, I so want to do HHN again, such a fun atmosphere!

I love the Guardians of the Galaxy Dis bounding for the MNSSHP, great idea!!

Yay! Can't wait - positive vibes!

I was looking at the AP holding area registration earlier... I guess why not sign up and we could always.. not go in there? Lol

Work has been nutty lately so I've been a bad commenter/texter. I'm so tired of it :badpc:

Good luck!!

I'll be interested to hear how the AP holding experience compares to last year. I remember you writing about that! But should be worth it for the early entry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter