Delete Thread

Thanks for following along! :wave2: That's a hard one, they're both worth seeing. Although I think you should be able to get both in, in one night. They do the one at IOA more than once like every 20 mins after sunset I think. We saw that one last year and while I loved it, I'm really excited for the new one. They're both amazing looking though, I've seen video of the new one and I think it's really cool.

Oh I did not know the IOA one was on more than once if that’s the case one day might do us. I said it to Momma earlier and told her there was a hogwarts show and water show and she was said she’d want to see the water one and I’d prefer the hogwarts one. If we can do both in one day though that’d be perfect

Oh I did not know the IOA one was on more than once if that’s the case one day might do us. I said it to Momma earlier and told her there was a hogwarts show and water show and she was said she’d want to see the water one and I’d prefer the hogwarts one. If we can do both in one day though that’d be perfect

Yeah, check the times when they come out. But last year I think maybe IOA was open later? So I'd see the water show then do the Hogwarts one or vice versa. Last year we saw the parade then hopped over to IOA and saw the show and they were still open another hour afterwards and the show was coming on again when we left the area.

Looks like we have some of the same plans...arrive the 14th, MNSSHP on the 16th and HS after noon on the 17th! Got a SDD FP for that day-yay!
Hope you were able to grab what you needed.

Plaza-6 pm <- that's the ADR I added
I thought of doing the Fountain too, but the Plaza is in MK where we have to be that night so I think it makes more sense.
Yeah, it seems more convenient than trying to leave and come back, especially with such a limited trip!

Tickets: We also decided to just buy our MVMCP tickets are the same time and that was the last component of that trip we had left to book!

mt4ImWz.gif
I still need to buy mine! I was holding off until CP narrators were announced, but now I don't have that excuse...now I'm just lazy!

Ooh, I like all your new purchases! Especially your Stranger Things tank. I'm anxious to hear about your experience with the AP event at TSL. Sadly, we're just barely missing this.

I'm here. Still a little annoyed that our meeting was cut short. Which is another reason why I'm looking forward to May. Joining along and so glad I'm here. LOL!!

HHN/F&W Trip-8 weeks!
Christmas Trip-19 weeks

batDmJ5.gif

September Trip

Since my FP day was this week, let's talk Fastpasses!

View attachment 338530

We don't have a lot of FP plans for this short trip, but we did get a few.

9/14-I'm not sure if we'll have time for any Fp's before USO, ideally I'd like to do TT.
9/15-SDD, ToT & RNR for Josh
9/16-7DMT before the party
9/17-TSMM (But we may change this to something in Epcot).

We talked about doing the AP event on Sat morning for TSL, and decided we probably will do it; which will change our plans around a bit. We'll probably go to HS till lunch then take a break instead of resting until lunch then doing FP's after.

8cWQ77N.gif

I also started getting some shirts for HHN. We don't know many of the IP houses yet, but they did announce Stranger Things which we recently watched so I got these shirts.:

TwrWqJhl.jpg

Mine is from Etsy, and Josh's is from Hot Topic.

I8NogeUl.jpg

December Trip

No news for December, but I did also buy a few other things. Like 2 weeks ago the Disney site had a sale for almost half off some items, and they had this jacket which I tried on in a local Disney store, and thought was cute. It looks denim, but it's not and it's pretty light.

3X4st8al.jpg

I had to get an XL, but it's only slightly oversized, and it'll work if I have to wear layers under it. It was on sale for $22 so I didn't want to pass it up :thumbsup2

xPVZqRAl.jpg

I had also been eyeing this Rex beanie for awhile:

XMgutHFl.jpg

We also got our "ugly" Christmas sweaters:

Avf2nVnl.jpg

Mine is from a site called SunFrog and Josh's is from Hot Topic.

XG7plyVl.jpg

Love that jacket!

Cute new purchases!

Thank you! I'm excited to wear them.

Love that jacket!

Me too, it was a great deal too!

I think this was one of the Christmas shirts I had bookmarked! But I have a bunch of other Groot shirts to pick between... I really need to settle down on a few!

I was googling Guardians Christmas sweater, and to my surprise there were quite a few choices, but I liked that one best. I actually think I saw a picture of Chris Pratt wearing it which led me to the link. I have so many Guardians shirts (quite a few with Groot) from Hot Topic and Disney :rotfl:

Last edited:
Wait Sea world has Rudolph for Christmas? No one told me that! :rotfl: long ago we went to the one in San Antonio on a family vacation (like the trainers still got in with the orcas during the show long ago), and then Zack and I went to the San Diego one on our engagement trip. It was 2015 and not long after Blackfish and it was so weird because the park was so dead. Granted it was maybe a Friday in February... but they only did one showing of each show that day and we were like, theoretically this is everyone in the park.... but we won free lunch including rice crispies shaped like whale tails :thumbsup2

But I haven't really looked into the Orlando park. I'll be interested to hear what you think. I know Zack would like to go because of the coasters :rolleyes: I'm starting to think ahead on travel plans... like maybe well get APs again, do Sept, May, maybe next Sept... maybe this Christmas again. And then take a break because I am afraid of the Star Wars crowds. It would be weird to go down there and not do Disney, but wed like to do Discovery Cove and Busch Gardens.. it would be easy to do a 5ish day trip for that and Sea world instead of a full week, mainly because I'm really pushing to plan a trip to Europe so need to build up some vacation... :rolleyes1

I am kicking myself though, because last year I used this travel deal site to score some deals for our wedding trip, like 2 nights at RPR for $325, etc. They only have the deals in April. But this year I didnt try for them since in April we didnt know what we were doing. We could have done the RPR deal again, and they had a Discovery Cove deal for this Sept, which was the ticket plus Dolphin Swim for $160pp - it ranges from $200 to $240pp the week were going in Sept. Maybe they'll have it again next year!

I've only heard good things about Sea World at Christmas, so I'm super excited to see you what think of it! We've never been that time of year...and I haven't been, period, since I was about 10 years old. We're going back for a day next month because I think Nathan will really like it. He's a roller coaster fan, and he loved the animal shows at Marineland when we went this spring, and that's basically just like a downgraded version of Sea-World-type shows.

Seaworld's Christmas stuff is fab. We went in 2011 and all the shows were great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!