We're back!

MikeJ

Retrait is finally here...
We have returned from our 9/28 Magical Mystery Cruise. Because of Hurricane Lili we didn't get to any of our scheduled destinations on the Western Cruise - Key West, Cozumel, or Grand Cayman. (The cruise diretor named it the Magical Mystery Cruise because it wasn't until Sunday afternoon that we knew where we were going.) We did get 2 days at Castaway Cay (Sunday and Friday) with stops in San Juan, PR and St. Thomas, USVI. We took a snorkelling excursion over to Trunk Bay on St. John and it was fabulous.

Itinerary change notwithstanding, we had great weather. Virtually no rain, highs in the upper 80s, lows near 70, and sun, sun, sun. (Just check out the blisters on my nose. :( )

We met about 50 DISers whom we met over on the cruise board and they were oodles of fun. We had between 40 and 50 for brunch at Palo's on Monday and would see each other all over the ship during the entire week.

We also got in a 3-night stay at the Royal Pacific at USF before the cruise. The RPR was great, and we were only a 5-10 minute walk to IoA and not much further to USF. We had a discount rate at the RPR ($99/night), but with taxes and exchange it worked out to Cdn$155. It sure makes us appreciate our DVC purchase all the more.

Hopefully we can get to the next southwestern Ontario DIS meet, and bring some pics, too.

- Mike

Wow! Welcome back! Sounds like you had a blast :p ... Do you have any pics you can post online? Are you going to do a trip report?

Welcome back Mike. Sounds like another awesome Disney vacation.:D

Welcome back! Sounds like a great trip!

Welcome back Mike! I wondered how you made out with Hurricane Lili and I'm glad that you still had a good time. :)

WOW Sounds fantastic!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Welcome home!:wave: :sunny:

Welcome back, Mike. Two days at Castaway Cay makes me almost wish we could cruise in Hurricane season. LOL. Hope to see you in Niagara Falls for the Dismeet on Nov. 23.
Tony and Debbie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter