We're Back

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Hello Everyone,

Got back last night. Had a mostly great time although a severe lack of sleep and early mornings meant that Wednesday was not a good day for any of us - will tell more over the next couple of days.

DD has got heavily into pin trading. Is there anyone here that also collects that could answer a few questions for me?

What is the card at the bottom of the strap (lannard?) for? Saw a few people who had one but don't know where you get one or why you need one.

Do Disney stores in the UK sell pins? If not where can you trade when you're not in the parks? DD is only 4 and yesterday she gave one of hers to an older girl on the train but didn't get one back - until Mummy intervened on her behalf. She actually got her one back but I did object to the older girl trying to take advantage.

Will write more soon,
Joanne

Hi Joanne,

Hope you had a good holiday! :sunny:

My DD has bought a few pins off ebay as we don't have a Disney store any where near us. They were brand new and reasonably priced.

;)
Kaye

Joanne

Looking forward to hearing about your holiday.

My DD's and DS all pin-trade, but only at DLP with CM's. Just as Kaye, have bought a few off of ebay to get them started.

Reid

Glad you had a good time - looking forward to hearing all about it! :flower:

Welcome home Joanne :)

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

My family do a little bit of pin trading ;) and we get our pins at the Disney Store (UK), Ebay as well as the parks.

I am definitely no expert but I'm happy to help with any questions you may have? If I don't know the answer I know someone who will on these boards so I will ask them to pop over here and answer any question you have if I don't know the answer :)

What is the card at the bottom of the strap (lannard?) for? Saw a few people who had one but don't know where you get one or why you need one.

I think this is for decoration only - we have lanyards that do and don't have them. I did wonder initially if they were there to make the lanyard "hang" better but honestly can't tell the difference between those with and those without.

Joanne, Glad to hear you enjoyed trip. I am really looking forward to the trip report, have to live vicariously through others until next trip in Nov :rotfl: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter