• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're definitely going

brymolmom

DIS Veteran
Well, I did it - We have 4 round trip, non-refundable airline tickets from Rochester to Orlando for September!! We went last Sept to take advantage of the free-dining deal and we've been watching and hoping for a really good Fall deal this year too. So I've been keeping an eye on airfare - and ended up spotting a $153 fare (which is really good - I would have expected a lot closer to $200) - so we took the plunge without knowing what/ if any deals will be going on at that time.

I really wanted to go again this year because dd turns 3 in Oct so this is the last year we'll only have to pay for one kid (ds 4 in Sept). So we'll be getting a discount anyway. :)

Anyone else buy the air yet and hoping for a good Sept deal?

If Disney's deal isn't good enough, we'll stay offsite at an inexpensive place. But I'm hoping that it's a good one so we won't do that.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for good deals in 2006!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter