We're going back after 7 years!!! PTR - updated 12-26

So been having a crappy December. Had ordered a few bits for holidays on a Facebook and the lady I ordered from has basically stolen money from me, claims 4 of 6 items are in the post but isn’t posting the last two and isn’t refunding the money either then blocked me on Facebook and worse still lied to PayPal so they won’t return the money either :sad: a few other things happened which have me wanting to hibernate for the rest of the month! BUT then this evening on Instagram I spotted a photo that made my evening.... the waiter from Tusker House 7 years ago that annoyed Momma and we still laugh about is still working at Tusker House:rotfl2: I cannot wait to see if he’s there the day we go there, it’d just be to funny :rotfl:

I'm almost packed and ready to go. :cheer2:

Finished work yesterday and went to see Mary Poppins returns :eek: OMG LOVED it! The music was fabulous and the story was ALL the feels! :lovestruc

Woo *sings* I'm almost there, almost there*

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy new year to you all!

Watch this space for a trip report when we're on the other side :teeth:

DISASTER!!! All packed ready to go then went to close the case and the zip is broken :eek::sad::sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter