We're going Nov 2-11th...

jiminy

Mouseketeer
how are the crowds then? What about temperature? Is this considered a good time to go? We're planning on staying at the GF (if things go as planned) and we will have my husband, me, our one year old son, and my mother. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Tammy :cool:

I read your other post...what resort did u pick...Great time to go ...remember its EPCOTS Food and Wine Festival...

Nov 2001 Contemporary and Beach Club!!!!
1997 Port Orleans
1993 Poly Honeymoon
1989 Hilton
1984 Shades of Green
1982 Poly
Offsite too many times

We're staying at the Grand Floridian...we have a
2 bedroom suite which will be perfect for us...my mom will have one room, our son might stay with her some nights to give us some "alone" time, and we will have our own room! We're SOOOOOO excited!! Except the dates did change, we're going from Oct 26-Nov 4!

you are too lucky...

Feel free to e-mail me...

Nov 2001 Contemporary and Beach Club!!!!
1997 Port Orleans
1993 Poly Honeymoon
1989 Hilton
1984 Shades of Green
1982 Poly
Offsite too many times

Hi Tammy, we've been to WDW 3 times. All in the beginning of Nov. First was our honeymoon back in '89. Second time was in 95 for the 25th anniversary and the last time was in 99 for the millenium celebration. Maybe we've been lucky, but the weather has always been great. A couple of times the temperature had gone down to the 50's in the evening, and a few times hit some highs in the 90's. Overall the temps are mid 70's to 80's. Perfect for walking through the parks and warm enough for the water parks. And November is historically one of the months with the least amount of rainfall. As for crowds, if memory serves me right, it was very light in 89. 95 and 99 were different stories though. With the two celebrations going on the crowds were substantially larger. However it was all manageable. I don't think we ever waited any longer than 20 or so minutes to get on a ride. A word of advice, read these boards. Lots of great tips with how to plan and avoid crowds and lines. You'll have a great time. Looking forward to reading your trip report.

Thanks a bunch!

June 1985--WDW--offsite
April 1987--WDW--offsite
May 1992--WDW--offsite
May 1994--WDW--offsite
April 1996--WDW--offsite
March 2000--WDW--POLYNESIAN
Oct-Nov 2001--WDW--GRAND FLORIDIAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!