We're going to Disney World

Michigan

Mom of the Rolling Crew
With Megan spending 2 weeks in the hospital in September and October and still having to have out patient surgery next Friday and my Mom being sick and dying we need some Disney.

We are going with the Magic Your Way package + dining and staying at Pop Century Feb 11-17. :tink: By the way all the roll in shower rooms at Pop are king rooms. So I'm not sure if we are getting a roll away or the extra room because there are 3 of us. When I hung up with is reservation person she said the roll in shower was confirmed and our rooms confirmation number was ...... making me think it will be 2 rooms.

Only down side is final payment is due 3 days after Christmas :sad2:

Cindy

When we stayed at Pop with a party of three we were given one room with a king and a rollaway. After I told them that we were three adults, plus all my medical equipment, plus a service dog, we were then given an adjoining room...this was done at check-in. They could see me and the size of all the equipment on my chair and kept asking me to reiterate that it was three adults. It was on the confirmation and we'd paid for the add'l adult so I'm not sure why this happened. We had gone through special services to confirm the roll in shower room also. ---Kathy

have a great time.
sounds like you all deserve a vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter