We're Going to Paris! February 2019 Exercise Challenge

So many color changes!!!! Congrats to Twilight Sparkle (me) for reaching goal and très amusant Vert, to MikeNamez for reaching les paillettes magiques Rose , and to piglet1979 and our TEAM for reaching manège parc d'attractions Rouge! Wow, what a great day! We are just 749 minutes from goal with three more days left in the month. There's a good chance we could make goal, so keep those numbers coming in! :rainbow:

@BonnieF, I thought of you tonight. Our new season for Broadway touring shows was announced this evening, and Come From Away is coming here. I was so excited to see that on the list since you said to go see it if given the chance. Now we've got the chance!

Our group had a busy, busy day at DLP and Studios. So what did we do?

1) With three votes, it was a Pirate's life for us at Pirates of the Caribbean.

2) We then (minus those who get really sick thanks to sophy1996's warning) went with the flow and rode the EAC, dude!

3) And we journeyed under the sea in Les Mystères du Nautilus.

And for those who passed on Crush, bonus videos:

Alternate #1

Alternate #2
(I think I might have enjoyed this more than Crush. So adorable!)

Last edited:

@BonnieF, I thought of you tonight. Our new season for Broadway touring shows was announced this evening, and Come From Away is coming here. I was so excited to see that on the list since you said to go see it if given the chance. Now we've got the chance!
I know you’ll really enjoy it! I thought it was terrific. Tomorrow I’ll be reporting on Dear Evan Hansen - a friend won the lottery for tomorrow’s matinee!
Also, thanks so much for a great trip to Disneyland Paris - c’est tres bien!
Sophie1996, looking forward to Tokyo!

I’ll add 25 minutes which puts me at 515/500! So happy I finally met my goal!!!

I know you’ll really enjoy it! I thought it was terrific. Tomorrow I’ll be reporting on Dear Evan Hansen - a friend won the lottery for tomorrow’s matinee!
Sophie1996, looking forward to Tokyo!

I’ll add 25 minutes which puts me at 515/500! So happy I finally met my goal!!!

Looking forward to your report because Dear Evan Hansen is opening the new season.

Congrats on meeting goal!

Oh my goodness, guys! We are at 95% of goal!!!! Just 399 minutes left. Two days and a few hours to go.

And in the meantime, we have more color changes!!!! BonnieF and Zhoen have both reached très amusant Vert, and Elizabeth Smith has reached les paillettes magiques Rose! Big high fives to each of you! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We absolutely cannot leave DLP without some souvenirs so let's take care of that. We have Galerie Mickey in our hotel, World of Disney and other shops at Disney Village as well as shops in the parks and at the other hotels.

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/shops/

And here's a sampling of the merchandise:

(mostly home goods and Tink merch)

(good variety in the above two videos)

So what will you bring home?

I'm buying the Tink mug with the gold trim, some pins (2019 pin with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto, 2019 Chip and Dale, and 2019 Tink), the grey DLP Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, the Tink with Sleeping Beauty Castle snowglobe, and the Paris is Magical snuggly throw to make the plane ride home slightly less sad.

What a fun virtual day! Go team! :cool1:

Not hearing any dissent (and more importantly, not hearing any other volunteers!), I'll take us (virtually) to Tokyo in March. But you're going to be a tough act to follow, @Twilight Sparkle!

Thank you so much. I've been afraid I haven't quite done it justice, so I appreciate the vote of confidence. I am sooooooo looking forward to another virtual trip! : ) Yours will be wonderful!

You're welcome and thank you! It has certainly been fun.

Nothing like shopping in Paris!!!
I’ll bring the ‘petite dejeuner’ mugs, one for myself and one for my daughter- we love the Parisian Breakfast at Food and Wine! The champagne goblets are lovely, too. A snow globe for the bookcase, and a small cosmetic bag for a daily reminder. (Deep sigh)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!