We're Going to Paris! February 2019 Exercise Challenge

What about you? Did you see anything you might want to try?

Well, I've only had sweet crepes before, so the savory ones she mentioned intrigued me. I think I'll try mushroom.

Then the skull cookie (even though I don't usually like that theme) just because they talked it up as being so different.

And for my third, the lemon meringue fudge, because I love lemon desserts!

P.S. - Not food, but I also must have those pumpkin ears the girl in the first video was wearing - so cute!!

Making up for some missed days today - 80 new minutes, mostly a long walk with DS (When you've got teens, you've got to treasure those rare moments when Mom is cool enough to hang out with!) for a new total of 295/500.

Congrats, @PollyannaMom! You've reached dans le parc Violet! And just for you . . .

images

Last week ended being a very rough week. DD was being picked on while riding the bus from a few older boys. It escalated last week and with her anxiety we didn't get much sleep at night. This made for very rough days of trying to stay awake. I am hoping it is all settled this week and we can get back to normal.

Friday - 18
Saturday - 18
Sunday - 10
Monday - 20

Total -- 659/840

Last week ended being a very rough week. DD was being picked on while riding the bus from a few older boys. It escalated last week and with her anxiety we didn't get much sleep at night. This made for very rough days of trying to stay awake. I am hoping it is all settled this week and we can get back to normal.

Friday - 18
Saturday - 18
Sunday - 10
Monday - 20

Total -- 659/840

I did not like the bullying part of your message. I hope that gets sorted out and stops so your daughter can have some peace. I'm so sorry you all are dealing with that.

Winter has decided not to let go so easily here. I have 60 minutes of new exercise this morning...shoveling snow.

355/500

The weather just wants you to reach your goal! :) Seriously, though, sorry about the snow. I bet you're as ready for spring as I am! We have mud. Lots and lots of mud. And we're supposedly getting another 8 inches of rain this week. The rivers are flooding. I got so excited this morning because my phone flashed up an alert that we were about to get heavy snow. I was like wahoo! Something a little drier. My phone lied. Not one flake of snow. Just more heavy rain. I feel terrible for the horses. We're doing what we can for them, but we desperately need things to dry up. It seems like February has been rough weather-wise in different ways for so many. We all need a tropical vacation right about now!
:beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach:

Remember that list of Disneyland Paris attractions? https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/attractions/ Let's decide on some attractions to visit that aren't actually rides. Vote for your top three. Both parks are fair game.

I'm voting for:

1) Art of Disney Animation (pretending it's not closed today)
2) La Tanière du Dragon
3) La Galerie de la Belle au Bois Dormant

Narrowing it down to three is difficult! Hopefully we have some ties, so we can see more than three! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!