We're Going to Paris! February 2019 Exercise Challenge

I did not like the bullying part of your message. I hope that gets sorted out and stops so your daughter can have some peace. I'm so sorry you all are dealing with that.

Thank you. Yesterday the boys called her a snitch but she ignored them. We got her an MP3 player so she could listen to music and ignore the boys. It sounds like her bus is pretty bad. I asked her if she would rather sit in the front of the bus but she admittedly said no. The kids that sit up there are even worse then the ones in the back that are bothering her. Middle schoolers can be so mean.

I am adding 45 minutes from yesterday.

704/840 Total

Congrats to sophy1996 and Twilight Sparkle (me) for reaching les paillettes magiques Rose! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
And PollyannaMom is sooooo close to the same color change. Just 1% to go! Our team has reached 68% of goal and we have about a week left in the month. Keep those minutes coming!

Tallying up the votes for our next bit of fun, we had two votes each for Art of Disney Animation and La Taniere du Dragon, and then several single votes for other attractions so we happily ended up having a very busy day because, of course, ties just mean we got to do more! : ) Here's what our day looked like:
1)
maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently, we traveled back in time for this one as it closed permanently on January 7th of this year to make room for a Marvel themed land.

2)

3)
After the dragon video and this one, I'm a bit sad that we don't have this castle at WDW.

4)
and along the way, we met Alice and saw some other characters:

5) Then we met French Darth Vader:

6) We had to say the magic words, but we found Aladdin and friends:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFWAckeoUXg

7)and we stopped for photo ops in front of the pirate galleon:
d307c058a6d7de3bd541e04d38c54a1e.jpg

PollyannaMom did indeed reach les paillettes magiques Rose, and BonnieF is the first to reach manège parc d'attractions Rouge!! Great job, you two! :worship::worship::worship:

Our team is only 270 minutes away from our next color change. No doubt we'll surpass that before the end of this week.

Last edited:
Is anyone up for a character meal? Here are a couple of summaries of our options:

https://mousetravelmatters.com/disney-dining-reviews/disneyland-paris-character-dining-at-a-glance/

and

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/dining/disney-restaurants-and-dining-experiences/

And here is a longer, more in-depth recap of possibilities if you have the time or desire to investigate further:

Vote for your favorite. Location doesn't matter. Majority wins. My vote goes to Sunday brunch at Inventions since it tends to have rare characters and different themes (talked about in the last few minutes of the video linked in this post). I'll be excited to attend no matter where we decide to go, though.

P.S Already wanting to break my own rules and vote for 2. The French restaurant with princesses is gorgeous and the food sounds delicious! I'll honor my initial vote, but this one certainly makes me second guess myself.

Last edited:
I ended up with a headache after work yesterday and it is still not gone. Advil is only helping a little bit. If it continues throughout the day I will be taking a migraine pill tonight. Ugh! I hate when I get these. Because of this I didn't do much yesterday. I did walk to my car from my office so i got 15 minutes.

739/840

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter