We're Going! Wonder-07/06

4407mark

Walt's #1 Fan
Just booked DW and I on the 07/06 Wonder. Have decided it will be our wedding anniversary present to each other but in reality it is a badly needed vacation for both of us. We sailed on the Wonder last June with our 2 DSs and had a blast! DSs will be visiting their Dad for two weeks in July so DW and I are going by ourselves this time.

DW and I are both paramedic/firefighters and I have been serving as the interim chief of our department since Jan 1 due to retirement of previous chief. Pulling double-duty is no treat and has resulted in many long days, working at home at night, and working at home on weekends. Decided last week that DW deserved a big thank you for her tireless support and wonderful encouragement and she mentioned a cruise. That was all I needed to hear! Am not normally that spontaneous but I don't usually work at home at night or on weekends either.

I know we'll miss our DSs particularly since they had such a good time last time and we haven't decided if we're going to mention it to them or not. Of course, our "planned" trip to WDW in August might be of some consolation to them (if we decide to tell them).

We're excited and I had to tell somebody so I thought posting here was the right place to start!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter