were is Walter really miss him on the podcast

timallen

Mouseketeer
Since September i have not had chance to listen to many Podcast so picking and choosing the ones I will listen to hopefully back on track now. But was wondering were Walter is not heard him for a while on the show. :)

With the studio now set up for video there is limited space. We no longer have a peanut gallery and the table can only seat 5 - so unless we have a specific segment to record we tend to stay away to make room for others.

Walter is around but hasn't had a segment in a while so hasn't been at the podcast.

If you want to see Walter he is at the Welcome Center from time to time with Rob and Teresa :lmao:

Thanks you so much for the quick reply nice to hear he is around. Thanks for all shows and videos you guys put on it brings a little bit of Disney to all of us all over the world. :)

Maybe someday you could find a way to add the peanut gallery
Code:
back? (I miss Walter too.)

May be Walter could start his own podcast for his fans. Or we could start a face book campaign like they did for Betty white to be on Saturday night live. Who better than Walter to cover the flower and garden show that get him some segments.

May be Walter could start his own podcast for his fans. Or we could start a face book campaign like they did for Betty white to be on Saturday night live. Who better than Walter to cover the flower and garden show that get him some segments.

Walter covering the Food and Garden is an excellent idea.

Or I am sure mr Tom bell would love to add another member to the Disney land team. Walter could be the Walt Disney world ambassador. Since they use Skype to do their show they won't need to be in the same room or even the same state.

Walter in high demand maybe what he needs is a good podcast agent.

timallen said:
Since September i have not had chance to listen to many Podcast so picking and choosing the ones I will listen to hopefully back on track now. But was wondering were Walter is not heard him for a while on the show. :)

I was thinking the same thing today as I listened to last week's show. I always enjoy Walter's views and sense of humor.

Maybe someday you could find a way to add the peanut gallery
Code:
back? (I miss Walter too.)

Totally agree, because a) Walter is awesome and b) the podcast seems a little less vibrant now with fewer voices at a time. There's less debate/discussion.

With the studio now set up for video there is limited space. We no longer have a peanut gallery and the table can only seat 5 - so unless we have a specific segment to record we tend to stay away to make room for others.

Walter is around but hasn't had a segment in a while so hasn't been at the podcast.

If you want to see Walter he is at the Welcome Center from time to time with Rob and Teresa :lmao:

Thanks for the reply. I have been missing him, as well. What a shame that there is no more peanut gallery. I love listening to everyone on the show.

Maybe the peanut gallery could be "skyped" in -from the other room.

Just a thought! Fall is coming and we have to hear"Spoooooooktaculer."
:coffee:

or skyped in from the welcome centre :)

Miss you Walter. but not enough to drive 24 hours to visit the welcome centre.:rotfl2:

OKW Lover said:
Had to read this three times before finally seeing what was odd about it. :rotfl:

Well Sam is kinda right because they are adding food booths to the show this year

LOL, I only meant that Walt really is into plants, gardening, etc. :).

On another note, I understand that all things change, but I was really liking Walter's input on things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!