were is Walter really miss him on the podcast

Funny to see this thread. While listening to the last podcast I thought the exact same thing to myself. I miss hearing Walter. Hope to hear him soon!

I think a segment on the Flower and Garden "Spook-tacular" would be a great segment :rotfl2:

I have not been able to be on the boards as much as I wanted - Did Walter ever do a trip report about Macho-Pichu?

Does Walt post on the boards? Also yay dont think one of my posts has gone to two pages :)

I think a segment on the Flower and Garden "Spook-tacular" would be a great segment :rotfl2:

When I saw this thread I immediately thought of Spooktacular too. Hopefully he'll make an appearance for that this year and we can see his face when he says it. I've always pictured a great expression to go with the inflection. This cracks me up.

Oh no! While I'm excited about the new format for the show I'm sad about Walter and the peanut gallery...I had no idea. :(.

I miss Walter also......Hi Walter !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter