~WE'RE LEAVING AT MIDNIGHT!!!-1st PTR-~

i love disney!

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!!! Welcome to my first PTR. I hope you enjoy it and I'll try not to make it boring. Lets get started. First of all let me tell you the who,when,where,and the why.(doing the single digit dance tonight):woohoo:

WHO: me mom brother mawmaw pawpaw
WHAT:6 day parkticket no parkhopper
WHEN: July 23-30
WHERE: Port O'rleans Riverside
WHY:To try Disney in the heat!

This is from our last trip from December '09 with the whole gang.
90180238-1.jpg

HISTORY:We've been going the past 6 years we usually go in November and last December for Christmas its always so cold we never are able to enjoy the pools. So we are ready to try something new! Now we are ready to swim at the resort and maybe even try Blizzard Beach. We usually go to DTD the day we get their and eat at T-Rex(our favorite restraunt). But, this time we have a park ticket for the day we get their.

CLOTHES:I have only 1 day until WDW!!! Im packed and so anxious. Normally we wear matching shirts such as LSU,Saints,and Disney T's. Changing it up for this trip that we are going in July. I bought every color of tank-top for every day of the week for this trip. Don't forget the shortest shorts of all. Today just bought a new swimsuit. Which now equals to about seven. I think that should be enough.

NEW STUFF:On this trip we hope to try 50s Prime Time cafe'. We've never eatin their and want to try something different. We also mabey want to even try the water park. If any Blizzard Beach. Also on the agenda would be Fantasmic at HS,Nemo the show at AK,and FOTLK at AK.I also want to do KRR at AK. Once again we usually go in the Winter and its to cold if you get soaked.

FAVORITES: rides,RNRC, IASW, TSM, DINOSAUR, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain(same abbervation) restraunts,T-Rex, RFC, Pecos Bill, resort,POR(we're in Louisiana almost like home) characters,minnie mouse,mickey mouse,goofy,pluto,donald and daisy!!!

EXTRAS:We're just SO anxious for this this trip cause we're staying a couple days extra. That means more to do. Just can't wait for the 11 hour drive!!! Just waiting for time to pass by. The bad part is when we get back school starts a week after. I should'nt complain at least we have a week to recover!

JUST A SIDE NOTE:We went see Toy Story 3. We LOVED it. Just as good as the other two.We saw the one 3D I guess we're so spolied to Disney World 3D I couldnt tell it even was.(just my opinon) Dont get me wrong we still LOVED it!!!

FOR THE DRIVE:I LOVE to color so I got two Disney coloring books. I also got a minnie mouse velvet coloring board. I Also have a DVD player. When the new Alice in Wonderland came out I bought it for the ride their and never watched it yet.(trying to save it for the ride). Finally,just got a couple of Disney coloring sheets!!!

JUST ON THE SIDE:This years trip I made a poster count down. My pawpaw always says "how many days." I just get a kick out of that. Just thought I should share that with all you disers.

Here's just some of the tanks.
90180242.jpg

I bought a couple of travel sized items.
90180245-1.jpg

Here's a decoration to put in our resort window.
90180276.jpg

Our December 09' Walt Disney World vacation!
We left the house at midnight and arrived at WDW at noon. Headed straight for DTD.
90180105.jpg

90180103.jpg

90180102.jpg

90180100.jpg

90180094-1.jpg

Just a couple of pictures from the parks.
90180033.jpg

90180035.jpg

90180038.jpg

90180050.jpg

90180072.jpg

Thanks for reading tune in for more updates!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!