We're No Cowboys, but We'll Say Howdy to You - A Sept. 2016 DL Paris TR *Complete and New TR Link

Up until here recently, Disney didn't own majority shares of the park, so it was the French that had ultimate control over operations. But here recently, Disney bought out the French's shares and so now they will be able to actually oversee the day to day operations. For the longest time the Cast Members at DLP could get away with being a tad bit more "rude" to the guests because they were employed by the French, not by Disney and therefore didn't have to live up to Disney standards. Now, thankfully, that's all changed.

I had absolutely NO idea!! Thanks for sharing that little bit of info. I"m SURE that's why it just isn't up to snuff in terms of customer service. Glad they've made steps in the right direction!

Great report thanks! Its the first one I've read since booking last night, and you've made me really excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!