We're not gonna make it! WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT! A Post-Graduation Trip UPDATE 6/21

Oh wow, bonus trip TR! And yes Frozen is perfection. I could just do without all the "Real Life" Frozen that oozed out of the film this winter. Talk about life imitating art. :cold:

Wow Brennah, just... WOW. What an AMAZING experience that must have been. I'm still trying to get my head around how all this came to be. Like, how did you not find out until you got there?? How did this person find you??? What if she didn't happen to find you??? OMG!!! Crazy!

BUT, maybe not knowing was perfect because you really did seem completely comfortable up there since I can imagine singing with your idols must have felt so surreal. Seriously, Congratulations.

Following along popcorn::
What an amazing experience you had at the Jonas Brothers concert, congratulations on your win :goodvibes:
Can't wait to read about your first full disney day :)

First of all, can I say: this would have been my DREAM trip after graduating from high school!! Ahhh going to the parks with no parents and my best friends?!? That sounds like sooooo much fun! Next, that is SO COOL about winning the contest and performing onstage! WHAT AN AMAZING MOMENT!!!! And it was fun watching the video of it all -- that was major! WOW!!! And also, I hope you get to do the DCP... it's so much fun and the time of your life! :)

I'm following. :goodvibes Congratulations on being able to sing with the Jonas Brothers! I can only imagine how amazing the experience was for you.

Welcome! :cool1:

And that you so much! It truly was incredible.

Oh wow, bonus trip TR! And yes Frozen is perfection. I could just do without all the "Real Life" Frozen that oozed out of the film this winter. Talk about life imitating art. :cold:

Wow Brennah, just... WOW. What an AMAZING experience that must have been. I'm still trying to get my head around how all this came to be. Like, how did you not find out until you got there?? How did this person find you??? What if she didn't happen to find you??? OMG!!! Crazy!

BUT, maybe not knowing was perfect because you really did seem completely comfortable up there since I can imagine singing with your idols must have felt so surreal. Seriously, Congratulations.

Bonus TR is done and will be up soon :thumbsup2 And oh gosh yes, this winter was crazy. I think in was in the negatives for a good month up at school :sad2:

It really was! I had to give them my seat number when I entered the contest, so that's how they found me.

Thank you so much :goodvibes

Following along popcorn::
What an amazing experience you had at the Jonas Brothers concert, congratulations on your win :goodvibes:
Can't wait to read about your first full disney day :)

Welcome! And that you! :banana:

First of all, can I say: this would have been my DREAM trip after graduating from high school!! Ahhh going to the parks with no parents and my best friends?!? That sounds like sooooo much fun! Next, that is SO COOL about winning the contest and performing onstage! WHAT AN AMAZING MOMENT!!!! And it was fun watching the video of it all -- that was major! WOW!!! And also, I hope you get to do the DCP... it's so much fun and the time of your life! :)

It really was a dream come true, I'm so glad I had the opportunity!

Thanks!

I'm counting down the months until my DCP at this point, haha. I'm applying in September, hopefully I get in!

I'M BACK! Finally! I'm slow at this, I know. But I have all summer now, the goal is to be done with this before August 3rd, exactly a year from when this started. I also started a second trip report from my past trip in November! The link is in my signature!

August 4th, Part 1
PETER PAN HAS FLEAS!
We woke up the next morning around 8 am – it was Magic Kingdom day! The bus was pretty crowded but we were still excited.

0.jpg

We were in the park around 9:20. The first thing we did was take some Photopass pictures. Katy’s mom was kind enough to buy us Photopass+ and we wanted to take advantage of it. We took a nice picture first:

1-4.jpg

Then the photopass photographer suggested we take a jumping photo…

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

… we gave up after two tries. We got a lot of laughs out of it though.

After that we made our way towards the castle and started taking our own pictures. I captured this beauty:

4-2.jpg

Then we hit another photopass photographer and decided to stop again. We had seen some girls we went to school with pose in front of the castle on the ground and we wanted to try it ourselves. Our photographer was really nice about it and got on the ground with us to get the perfect shot.

5-2.jpg

This might be my favorite picture of the entire trip!

We ended up hanging around the castle for awhile, just snapping pictures and enjoying the fact that we had all day to spend in this beautiful park!

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11.jpg

After we had our castle fix, we decided to hit some rides! Our first destination:

12.jpg

BUT on our way there we ran into our friends Aladdin and Jasmine! We had to stop and say hi! I’ll be honest, I was a bit uncomfortable at first because we were surrounded by children in line, but that wasn’t going to stop us!

We all had them sign our autograph books.

13.jpg

While they were signing, Jasmine noticed our graduation buttons and asked if we were going to Princess School. She wanted to know what kind of princesses we were going to be. Aladdin chimed in saying Jasmine informed him that some Princess School’s were for 8 years! Jasmine told him that that was only for doctors. Katy mentioned that she was studying to be a vet and they both got so excited. They asked if they could hire her in the future!

14.jpg

Aladdin asked what we were doing next so I said I wanted to meet Peter Pan soon. He old me to tell him he had fleas :rotfl2:

15.jpg

By then our books were signed and Jasmine taught us how to properly pose for the picture.

16.jpg

We said our goodbyes, and we were off the Pirates! We waited less than 5 minutes, it was essentially a walk on. I love the parks in the morning!

After that Lindsay and I ran ahead to grab some fastpasses for rides that Alison and Katy wouldn’t want to go on.

17.jpg

Fastpass+ is great, but I’m going to miss the old system. With our fastpasses secured, we headed over to the Country Bear Jamboree!
Now I’ve been to this show multiple times with my family. The Country Bears movie was one of my favorites growing up. Maybe I just never really paid attention before, but I do NOT remember this show being so suggestive! We were dying the whole time!

18.jpg

These girls were my favorite, particularly this line:
“All the guys that turn me on, turn me down.”
We were laughing because it was so true for us at the time :rotfl:

19.jpg

After a lovely show from the bears, it was time for Lindsay and I to use our fastpasses! We split up so Alison and Katy could do something instead of just waiting for us. Unfortunately though, our Splash ride photo didn’t show up on our photo pass :confused3

To Be Continued...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter