~~We're off to Neverland...Take 3~~

Thanks for your wonderful report! Our whole family enjoyed looking at all your wonderful pictures and reading your notes - getting prepared for our 1st trip to DL in 18 days!:mickeyjum

I just found your trip report. I really loved it, especially all the pics. Thanks for sharing the magic!

How do you like Ayden's so called Surprise look with stitch?

LOL

Image0291.jpg

That's funny!!

Thanks for a great TR. I really enjoyed reading it and seeing all your pictures. Thanks for posting your room photos too. It always helps to see what the other hotel/motel rooms look like, especially for those times when Hojos is sold out! :laughing:
I saw where you mentioned TSM spins. Is is a spinning ride like Teacups? I can't ride those; makes me dizzy.

Thanks for a great TR. I really enjoyed reading it and seeing all your pictures. Thanks for posting your room photos too. It always helps to see what the other hotel/motel rooms look like, especially for those times when Hojos is sold out! :laughing:
I saw where you mentioned TSM spins. Is is a spinning ride like Teacups? I can't ride those; makes me dizzy.

Hi DisneySuiteFreak!!!! No it's NOTHING like the teacups at all. I can't do those either. I guess spin is the wrong word to use for TSM. I was really nervous I was going to miss out on riding it because I heard people saying that it would spin around. It's not a tight spin at all so it doesn't make you dizzy, at least it didn't for me and I get dizzy if I spin in a circle just once. You can see the ride start and see the type of spin I'm referring to. It doesn't get any worse than that during the ride. It's really a lot of fun.

Thanks DizneeLuver
I'm glad to see I still have a reader, but then again I haven't really posted much lately. About the Pixar Parade....I am soooooooooooo for my son to see it. We missed it last year by just a few weeks. We never even got to see them in the parks. :(I haven't told him about it yet...just going to be a pleasant surprise. We planned on doing the Pixar Parade on Sunday when we get there. I figured the rush to get out of CA would be worse during the week since the park closes at 6 and the parade is at 5:15. This is the first trip that we don't have a real schedule....and I'm actually liking it. Besides the parade...the only other thing we have is PS at Carnation Cafe and WCT. Everything else we're just going to play by ear.

So here's some details about our Holiday trip. Some may think I'm crazy but.....I'm not thinking about "me" in all this.
We have asked my ex husband to try to join us. Now a little I left him in January of 2006 after I found out he was cheating on me. From 2006 till now he has barely worked. Let's just say he's been unemployed longer during that time than he's actually held down a job. He's been unemployed for the last 10 months now. Supposably looking but I won't hold my breath. Anyway.....he does do a few karaoke jobs a week so he has some income from that but as for any form a child support I get nada. Anyway.......I want Ayden to be able to experience Disneyland with his dad too. As well as I want his dad to have that same experience with Ayden. We are not paying a dime for his way....I just put some figures on paper and told him he'd have 9 months to save some money. He could book a room at HOJO's for two nights...etc etc...anyway my figures came up to a little less than 600 and that's if he chooses to fly and rates are close to what we got this time, although I did round up. Anyway.....9 months to save??? That's not bad and if he wants to go bad enough he should be able to find a way. Ok ok so maybe I am thinking of me too.........Chris and I are already thinking about a day of just the two of us in the park to do whatever we want and eat at someplace like Napa Rose. :cloud9: I've never been there but I really want to try it. Anyway....not your typical family vacation....but the bottom line is I am thinking of my son first and I know how much I enjoy the time with him there, I'm sure his dad would as well. If not...then we go and still have the amazing time we always have. Oh and this would DEFINITELY be a surprise for Ayden...he has no clue and I plan to keep it that way.

TEN DAYS TILL DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your trip report!!! Did I mention I LOVE it LOL!!! And yoru right that picture was great!!!

I really enjoyed reading/looking at your trip report! What a fun sounding trip! Your son is adorable, and you got some really good interesting shots...I am debating between us staying at the Park Vue or BW Park Place Inn...we're booked at the BWPPI right now. Looking forward to your next TR! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!