West Coast maiden voyage 5/28/05

rccllap

Who is this kid and why is he calling me Mom?
Hello hello-

My almost 6-yr-old DS and my 85-yr-old DGrandmother and I will be on the *first* (I think, isn't it?) West Coast Disney Magic cruise!! Whoohoo! I'm hoping that there might be a few folks that might want to share the anticipation with me here!

This is my college graduation gift from my Grandmother. I started a little later than she'd wanted me to; okay, a decade later, but who's counting? This is a very amazing way to celebrate!

I think my DS will LOVE this. He'll be two months shy of 6.

So let's get the party started!

(any other single parents??)

'becca

well since you are going on the very first one here in Calif you will have to let us all know what goes on for this cruise! Give a full trip report when you get back! We would love to hear it. I can't find anyone here on these boards going on June 11. Everyone seems to be going in July and Aug. What made you decide to go in May on the first one?

Hi Everybody,
We're just back from our 7 day Disney cruise (as in, the boat just docked today) and I can't wait to go back. We're booked on the first West Coast boat too. It will be me, DH, DD (she'll be 5) and DS (he'll be 1).

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter