West Jet sale to MCO

Thanks for this! I just booked and saved $200. I was pretty committed to dates but not happy with the prices that I was finding. The only way that I could find better prices was with flights with layovers and/or at undesirable times. So this discount was a great find.

Today's the last day, though. I don't know how I missed it.
WestJet pumps these codes out almost every week. Usually they're to all US destinations, or a select few. I booked our flights to Orlando on March 14 with a similar code.

I've learned to never pay full price for WestJet flights. If you're planning to go somewhere, wait for one of these codes to come out. They usually come our Tuesday/Wednesday every week.

I've learned to never pay full price for WestJet flights. If you're planning to go somewhere, wait for one of these codes to come out. They usually come our Tuesday/Wednesday every week.

I was finding that my dates (or MCO) kept being excluded from any of the code deals I'd check before this one. So thought I'd better hop on it when it was included :)

Just gonna put out here that if anyone has access to Perkopolis either thru work or Fido you have a code for 15% off that's good ALL THE TIME

I tried the Perkopolis code, and while it said it was 15% it didn't seem to be. I was just experimenting with Jun 2-23, YHZ-MCO direct.

Either way, better than nothing. :-)

I tried the Perkopolis code, and while it said it was 15% it didn't seem to be. I was just experimenting with Jun 2-23, YHZ-MCO direct.

Either way, better than nothing. :-)
I think it pays to check with and without. Another retailer I've used in the past used to send me a 15% off coupon but when I signed in, I noticed the price of the items would jump by 15%, so no deal, just marketing.

http://www.westjet.com/perkopolispremium

Yeah, I went back and it is saving ~7.3% off base fare. It does say UP TO 15% without clear conditions.

myjjVm1.png

--
KRgyNbZ.png

--
qmDxLrs.png

Price summary
Air Transportation Charges (ATC)$259.99

Taxes, fees and charges$143.42

*Price includes taxes
Coupon code (savings)-$19.13

CAD
Total:

Price includes taxes*

Last edited:
WestJet pumps these codes out almost every week. Usually they're to all US destinations, or a select few. I booked our flights to Orlando on March 14 with a similar code.

Where do these codes come out? Email? Website?

TIA!

Where do these codes come out? Email? Website?

TIA!

I usually see them on Facebook first, but typically get emails as well. Sometimes the email codes they send out our more lucrative than what the post on social media.

Where would I look to find a discount code? I'm looking to book some flights to LAX in the next few days and would love to get the price down a little bit. I don't see any posts either on FB or twitter about discount codes in the last few weeks.

Where would I look to find a discount code? I'm looking to book some flights to LAX in the next few days and would love to get the price down a little bit. I don't see any posts either on FB or twitter about discount codes in the last few weeks.
Are you signed-up for WestJet emails? I have a few emails from the last couple weeks. I think the last coupon code was sent April 23. They usually come out Tuesday/Wednesday.

Reactions: ky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts