west nile virus

LGM

Earning My Ears
It is sad someone I know died from West Nile ViruS and the press will not leave the family alone. Today they were outside for along time tryng everythig to geet the family to talk and they were going door to door asking everyone questions. What a shame there is nothing else in this world for them to do but bother my friends right now.

What a shame. You must be referring to the man from Dormont. The last I had heard they were not going to release his name, then later they did announce it on the news.
They probably should have remained anomynous. I know I wouldn't want those news reporters outside my door.

we are having birds dying here too and they have tested positive for WN disease.....I guess going back to the old spray that kept mosquitoes and black flies down may be in the horizon....Hope your friends have an easier time today

LGM,
My deepest sympathy. I heard on Channel 11 last night that another elderly woman in the Pittsburgh area has tested positive for West Nile but that she wasn't in the hospital.

I know what you mean about the press hounding the families. After the death of the 8 students at our high school from Nov. '01 to Feb. 02 - the news/radio trucks just invaded our town. They still dredge up the stories every time another young person is killed in an accident. And a KDKA news truck almost rear-ended my 16 yr. old DD because he was hurrying to get to the HS for a press conference!!:mad: I was in the car with her and I ended up confronting him and all of the media and told them we were all sick of them invading our grief! And I told him that it was ironic that they are saying our kids can't drive when he did the same exact thing!
Pam

I am so sorry to hear of your friends death. I live in South Park, so I have heard about it. The media should leave the family alone! My deepest condolences to you and the family....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter