Westbound Transatlantic 2017 - Barcelona to New York

Nice trip report! I didn't even know that half those activities were taking place. It sounds like you kept yourself very busy.

Loved your trip report - thank you for sharing. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and glad you liked New York. I have been there also and loved it and hope to get there again one day.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences on the cruise. The TR was well written and the pictures were fun. I recognize you from the beginning of a mixology class we were at, luckily I saw you at the beginning because by the end both my eyesight and memory were going. LOL I have to ask where you found the galley tour. I went back to our day one navigator and still couldn't find it. DD and I did the galley tour on Princess and we loved it. It was cancelled on our Wonder cruise because of the virus they had on the cruise before ours. You found some many things that we just plain missed and that I will be on the watch for on our next Disney cruise. Our next cruise, I am certainly going to try the adult nights in the "young people's" programs.

Thanks for a fun trip report! I learned about a lot of activities that I didn't even know existed!

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences on the cruise. The TR was well written and the pictures were fun. I recognize you from the beginning of a mixology class we were at, luckily I saw you at the beginning because by the end both my eyesight and memory were going. LOL

Same here!

I have to ask where you found the galley tour. I went back to our day one navigator and still couldn't find it. DD and I did the galley tour on Princess and we loved it. It was cancelled on our Wonder cruise because of the virus they had on the cruise before ours. You found some many things that we just plain missed and that I will be on the watch for on our next Disney cruise. Our next cruise, I am certainly going to try the adult nights in the "young people's" programs.

So the galley tour was never advertised I believe. I went to book the Backstage Theater tour on the first day (which was on the back of the navigator you got in the port next to the Cocktail & Canvas thing) and the people next to me were asked if they wanted to book it after booking the theater tour. I therefore asked about it and booked on but I never saw it advertised anywhere. I know my table mates went down to book the backstage tour about 30 minutes after me (around 1:30pm) and it both were already sold out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!