Western Cabana Massage

kshabare

Forced to Work to Pay the Mortgage!! but ocassion
Last February went on the 7 day eastern, df had a cabana massage,We are going on the western in 31 days and he was wondering if the price is the same on the western as it was on the eastern...

Thanks,
Norm

OK....here's a question for you. I did a massage at the spa during one of our days at sea. Do I want to waste time at Castaway to do a massage? Are they really worth it?
Anyone done both?:bounce:

We've done both many times, but now I spend the time going to the Disney Dreams matinee, which means we leave CC a bit early rather than spending the time on a massage. The thing that made me switch was an experience on a cruise where there was a LARGE group from an investment firm on board. A bunch of them were apparently pretty drunk and sitting in an area near the front of the cabanas. I spent my whole hour listening to them make fun of their clients. That only happened once, but of course it has NEVER happened in the spa!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

IMHO..... I do not think it is worth the time away from Castaway Cay to have the massage and you'll save $110.00 in the process.

Mmmm...that could be a piece of jewlery in Cozumel.:)

OK.........thanks for the insight! That is kind of what I figured. We loved Castaway Cay so much, I was having a hard time deciding if I SHOULD book the massage. You have to admit.....it looks HEAVENLY on the video!

Maybe I was over-anticipating it because I heard such greaat things but this wasn't the totally awesome experience for me I though it would be.

Also, unless you book a couples massage you have a total stranger being given a massage less than 3 FT away. In my case it was someone very chatty who insisted on talking to his children every time they rang on his walkie talkie. Kinda put a damper on the mellow crashing of waves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter