Western Caribbean Excursion - Planning Help

dinanicj

Earning My Ears
My family of 4 (including kids age 14 & 7) are going on our first cruise in February (Magic, Western Caribbean). We would love suggestions on what to do when in port. One of my kids has autism and really bad eyesight so I am inclined to be very mellow, ideally find a nice beach and swim in the water, wherever that is possible. We would love suggestions. Thanks so much!!!

Almost all of the ports have beach excursions sponsored by DCL. In Cozumel we did one that went to a family beach, very laid back, nice, clean. In Grand Cayman, we've done 7-mile beach a couple of times. Very nice. In both those instances, if you don't want to pay the DCL excursion price, you could probably grab a taxi and do it on your own. Just ask the taxi driver if he can pick you up at the end of your time.... or make sure there is a cab stand nearby.

Just started looking myself, and I'm noticing that the Excursion to Tulum charges a "fee" if you want to video...wow.

Wondering if we should book through non-DCL companies? :confused:

We ended up booking the Rum Point Beach Excursion in Grand Cayman and the Fury Catamaran Excursion in Cozumel - we are off next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter