Western Caribbean "Must-Dos"

JSP0421

Earning My Ears
We are heading out on a Western Caribbean (Cozumel, George Town, Falmouth, CC) cruise. Are there any "must-do" excursions, places to eat, or things to do?

so you'll get a multitude of responses since one person's "must do" is another "most don't do" - in 2006 we did the Jeep tour excursion in Cozumel (CZ09) and it was the highlight of our vacation...we still talk about the day today...extraordinary...but now I prefer more relaxed "must do" list including beaches, drinks...etc...so I encourage you to view everyone's opinion through your personal desires!

Also doing Western Caribbean and I'm curious what people's responses will be.

I would add that I was in Jamaica recently staying at a resort and I took my family to the falls and Mystic Mountain for zip-lining. (I had been to the falls when in college on Spring Break and liked it enough that I wanted my family to experience them, too.) The falls were a great and a unique experience. As for the zip-lining, I guess there are a bunch of places you can do that, but our guides were amazing! Had a blast with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!