Western itinerary, any info about the land excursions?

BelleMom

DisCon cosmic commando
Hi all! I am taking the western caribbean cruise in Dec. I know it is a loooooong way, but I think time passes quicker when we are busy planning. Is there any information out there about land excursions? I am specially interested in Cozumel's day trips. Is there an itinerary for the Western cruise with arrival times and departures??? I can't wait to read the first trip reports in May.

Go to Dave's Site and click on External Links. He has some links to the Travel Channel that list common cruise ship excursions in those locations. It won't be exactly like what Disney will offer, but it should be close enough to give you some things to start thinking about.

I spoke with DCL today about the excursions. Although she was not sure on the official release date, it sounds like they will be releasing them in March. She did say that stingray city would be one. In addition, so will an excursion to HE**. (A strange little tourist spot - not the domain of Lucifer)

I don't know what the Disney excursions will be, but when we went to Grand Caymen we did Stingray city and it was awesome! I am not a water person, but I had a blast! They take you out to a reef where there are many, many stingrays and you get to swim with them, I even held one! The water is crystal clear and calm. We also bought some He** sauce, very hot!! In Cozumel we did the Aztec ruins. The bus ride was Long and the ruins are all roped off so you can't get too close. The beach was very nice though. I would not do this excursion again, it takes up most of the day and we did not get to see anything else in Cozumel. Have fun on your Western cruise, we leave for our Eastern in 2 weeks:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!