Westjet and Black Friday

warrenite

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Looking to book flights from YYZ to MCO. Does westjet have a history of offering Black Friday deals?

Thanks,

Just got this email:

It’s one of our greatest sales of the year.
To ensure you receive emails from WestJet, please add us to your contacts.

, with great Black Friday deals like these, everyone must go!

Black Friday is all about getting an incredible deal on something you're really going to love. Now's your chance to save big on flights to must-see destinations in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean and Europe for travel until April. It's our annual Black Friday Sale. Everyone must go!

Book by: November 24, 2017*
Travel period: November 29, 2017 - April 28, 2018

Blackout dates and other restrictions apply.
Lowest fares can be found for travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

I got a slightly different one:

westjet.jpeg

I have a tracked WestJet flight to Halifax between Christmas and New Year's that dropped about 25% today. And Air Canada seems to have responded; I'm also seeing big price drops on AC flights for the same dates today.

i checked my dates out of YHZ this am and seems to be no price difference, even though it's within the travel time period. i was a little bummed TBH.

i checked my dates out of YHZ this am and seems to be no price difference, even though it's within the travel time period. i was a little bummed TBH.

Sorry, I might not have been clear. The route I'm watching for Christmas is Ottawa <-> Halifax. I haven't seen any movement today on my March flights to Orlando either out of Ottawa for my family (already booked anyway) or out of Halifax for my mum. I'd keep an eye on them for at least the next week or so though. I've been tracking (Google Flights) a handful of flights to different destinations over the past several months, and it's really opened my eyes to just how much and how often flight prices move, both up and down. I've seen other people mention it before, but didn't realize the extent until I started tracking some of these routes myself. Good luck!

I got the Toronto to Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary or Winnipeg one as well. I feel ripped off even though I've spent no money.

Update: Just checked my dates and there is now a 15% off deal until end of April from YHZ-MCO! Expires tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!