Westjet Vacations ticket confirmation

AlbertaDisneyGirl

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I purchased a vacation through Westjet Vacations. I have done this several times before. We got the Canadian discount tickets. I received the confirmation number for our hotel but no tickets show up on my Disney experience app. I can't remember if i received a second confirmation number for the park tickets last time. Does anyone know how that works? We don't go until September so maybe it comes later? I just need to have it by July when my fastpass window opens up. I have contacted Westjet and Disney and they both tell me to contact the other one :) Figured i wouldn't bother until maybe June. Hoping another confirmation number comes across for the Canadian tickets to link.
Thank in advance for any help

We've only booked packages for Disneyland, not yet for Disney World through Westjet Vacations. With our Disneyland packages, we received "vouchers" that we had to turn in at the ticket booth. Basically just a sheet of paper along with the rest of our itinerary. Do you have something similar that may have a number on it you can punch into MDE?

no, i have not received any vouchers yet. The difference with Disney World is you can make fast passes 60 days before arrival when staying on property. So i would need the tickets in my Disney experience to do that. It does say they will be mailed separately but I know previous trips i had something to put in the app so the tickets showed up. I'll just keep checking the edocs to see if a confirmation number gets added. Thanks though :)

no, i have not received any vouchers yet. The difference with Disney World is you can make fast passes 60 days before arrival when staying on property. So i would need the tickets in my Disney experience to do that. It does say they will be mailed separately but I know previous trips i had something to put in the app so the tickets showed up. I'll just keep checking the edocs to see if a confirmation number gets added. Thanks though :)
If this is anything like the tickets we got from Air Transat you will need to hound them, almost daily, until you get that number! I know someone else had this trouble with Air Canada and another with Westjet here's the thread from their attempts!
Park tickets from Airlines

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter