Westjet vs. Air Canada February 2020

We’re flying WestJet next year and this thread has made me feel so much better about flying with them - I was really nervous flying with a new (to me) airline.

Can I ask if anyone has experience flying TO Canada through Toronto with a connecting flight? We fly from NYC to Toronto then to Vancouver. Another thread has made me terrified that we won’t make our connecting flight in Toronto due to having to go through customs and security. We only have a 1 hour 40 minute layover there. WestJet customer service assured me it should be adequate time. Anyone with any relevant experience? Soothing words are greatly appreciated. 😂

I think that’s as close they will let the connection get. It’s definitely possible but don’t take your time. We had 1.5 hours between our arrival from Vancouver and then our departure to Orlando and we arrived at the gate as they were in the process of general boarding. We had kids with us and strollers and such so we took a bit longer through security, and security was super busy. As long as you head straight for security/customs, I’m sure you will be fine.

I opened up my email late last night and had mini-freak out when i read the subject line and then quickly opened it up to find this
Read a little more, palms getting sweaty

few deep breathes before reading closer and then exploded into laughter!

We’re flying WestJet next year and this thread has made me feel so much better about flying with them - I was really nervous flying with a new (to me) airline.

Can I ask if anyone has experience flying TO Canada through Toronto with a connecting flight? We fly from NYC to Toronto then to Vancouver. Another thread has made me terrified that we won’t make our connecting flight in Toronto due to having to go through customs and security. We only have a 1 hour 40 minute layover there. WestJet customer service assured me it should be adequate time. Anyone with any relevant experience? Soothing words are greatly appreciated. 😂

I feel you. We have a flight from Vancouver to Toronto to MCO, with only an hour and twenty minutes in between! It's going to be TIGHT but I've done it before :o

I opened up my email late last night and had mini-freak out when i read the subject line and then quickly opened it up to find this
View attachment 454335
Read a little more, palms getting sweaty

few deep breathes before reading closer and then exploded into laughter!

View attachment 454338
I just got a very similar email and I almost fainted and then I had to look at it a dozen times before I caught the 1 minute time difference to my arrival at MCO as well. I died of laughter too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts