• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We've booked!

MarycleMom

Earning My Ears
DH just called and got the vacation dates we were hoping for. I called in the reservation today. Finally!!! We are not going to tell DD(5) about our plans, she will just know we are going for an airplane ride somewhere. Now, how do I get the countdown clock on my siggie?

Mary:Pinkbounc

Congratulations! It feels nice to have a DCL vacation to look forward to. When are you going? No idea about the countdown clock. Did you try a "search" on the boards? I believe, there was a post a few months ago on how to do it.

Tina :bounce:
Magic Western 1/18/03

Sorry, but the search feature has been disable. I tried looking for you. Someone one the boards will know how its done. You could post another question about countdown clocks if it isn't answered here before then.

Welcome to the DIS Family! It's fun and addictive.
Tina :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter