Whacky things popping up.....

usnuzuloose

Loosing Boo Boo
I still get can't post for xx amount of time. New one when posting it now say not allowed to post or have permission. How come they are on these boards nightly and we have all these issues. Just trying to understand...

I’m not really understanding your question.

What do you mean by “it now say not allowed to post or have permission”? Did you get that message when you posted here? Where are you getting the message? Since you posting this, we know you are able to post...

And I have no idea what “they are on these boards nightly and we have all these problems” means.

Can you try to state the situation and your question more clearly?

I’m not really understanding your question.

What do you mean by “it now say not allowed to post or have permission”? Did you get that message when you posted here? Where are you getting the message? Since you posting this, we know you are able to post...

And I have no idea what “they are on these boards nightly and we have all these problems” means.

Can you try to state the situation and your question more clearly?
When I just go to post regular things it would pop up and I have no permission or not allowed to be there. I thought it was strange.

You were able to post this here... where were you trying to post when you got the message? And when did this happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!