Whale watch Newport/Huntington?Laguna

I've been on a couple. Captain Dave's offers a nice experience. Try to get the big catamaran that has pontoons. They have glass windows and you can go down one at a time to see the animals underwater. The time I went with them we didn't see whales, but the dolphins swam alongside, and it was cool watching them through those windows. The catamaran either has covered seating, or standing at the rail in the open up front. It was a fun experience.

We go this Sunday with captain Dave’s . If it’s something you want to do def check
Groupon we got them like half price or lower :)

This one is not in Orange County, but they're the best (if you plan on visiting San Diego at all)
https://sdwhalewatch.com/
They usually have groupons available as well. I've gone out with them over a dozen times and seen (literally) thousands of whales and dolphin.

Laguna and Huntington Beach do not have whale watching, it is either Dana Point or Newport Beach. Of the two, Dana Point will be a lot easier to get to and park. As Tammy says, you will see a lot more dolphins than whales, and the dolphins can be really entertaining. They like to play and will swim up to the boat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!