What’s your favorite genre of movie?

I can't deal with suspense anymore, and no more horror flicks for me.

I think my favorites are the based on true life, especially if it's a story I didn't know before, then anything else with a good story, musicals (old and new), and fun action movies like the Avengers, Star Wars, etc.

I can enjoy a lot of different types, but really love romantic ones with good endings. :) Also thrillers, some horror, comedy, etc.

I don't care for a lot of the newer movies that have come out in the past few years though, especially the comic book and super hero types the PP mentioned. Just not into that. And a lot of them just seem, well...stupid. DH feels the same way, so we rarely go to a movie at the theater anymore. The last one was a few months ago, it was a western but I can't remember the name. It was a one word title but it won't come to me. It was good, and the audience was mostly older folks (like us!) and knew how to be respectful in a movie. No talking, no cell phones, etc. It was wonderful. :)

XXX ;)

My favorite genre is what some would call "cult movies."

220px-Faster_pussycat_kill_kill_poster_%281%29.jpg
512VF4SVK3L._SY445_.jpg
upload_2018-7-21_16-16-43.jpeg
220px-Eraserhead.jpg
e17caf494e15819273d8df842f41a45b--hd-movies-movies-free.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts