What a weekend !!!

Chris I have to ask, Were you on a scouting trip for Tiggerdad as his daughters approach their teenage years?? The 60 could work well in that role but I would go with the Pershing or Self Propelled personally. Make a bigger impression IMHO.

Chris I have to ask, Were you on a scouting trip for Tiggerdad as his daughters approach their teenage years?? The 60 could work well in that role but I would go with the Pershing or Self Propelled personally. Make a bigger impression IMHO.

We took the nephews to the US Army Heritage and Education Center located in Carlisle, PA. One can see it from 81 as they drive past. It cover all the wars, there is a big indoor museum and then the outdoor displays. The best part is, it is free. Very enjoyable day, although it was very hot and humid out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!