What about April 14?

bkmorris

Earning My Ears
Can anyone talk me into going during our school's spring break, April 14-18, 2003? I do not like big crowds and am impatient standing in lines for more than 15 minutes. We have been in October and it was perfect. When is your spring break? I'm hoping mine is a little later than usual.:(

Just wanted to let you know, our break is the same as yours, here in CT.

If you still go, just get to the parks a half an hour before opening and get out and back to the pool for the afternoon or when it begins to get mobbed. Take advantage of e-night and fast-pass.

I posted this question a couple of years ago because we were going in March, it was packed but doable. I am a fan of October too. :)

We have gone during spring break and survived! If you get to the parks early and use fast pass whenever possible it's realy not that bad. We prefer to go at this time. The parks are open later and usually things like Spectro and Fantasmic have 2 shows and the second one is never as crowded as the first. One other good thig is the weather has been great. We have never had rain and it is not unbearably humid. We are plannig on going April 17-23 next year!

The weather and the parks being open later and only haveing to pull the kids out of school for one week while taking a 16 day vacation is great. I plan to be down there your week and the week before.

Like the posters before me said the thing isas long as you get to the park gates at opening you should do ok. I always because of my kids school go during the busy times. Dont go to MK on Saturday go on the first sunday before Easter. The 2nd fantasmic show is walk up so you can have small waits at the good rides at mgm for two hours at night.

having a touring plan is the key go to the library and borrow the unofficial guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter