What Age do you wish you were?

Surprisingly, I'm actually enjoying being 40. 20 year old me would never have thought I would say that. But it's actually pretty great!

I am 47 and I rather like this age. Although I do feel like I am teetering on the brink of possible poor health if I don’t get my act together (no issues currently, thankfully). The old bod just ain’t as forgiving as it used to be.

I want to go back to my 20s and have more babies (with someone other than my now-ex-husband!).

Probably 38, which is before I had my knee injury and had to have surgery on it. I'd make sure I didn't have the accident that hurt it and I'd learn a lot from my mistakes.

Don't know. I'm 61 and every age had advantages and disadvantages. And I have no idea what the coming years will bring.

When I was a kid, I didn't have money and job worries, but I had homework and crazy teachers. Now I have money and job worries and no homework and crazy teachers. Like I said, advantage and disadvantages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!