What Age do you wish you were?

51......still had my lungs, still had energy, still had kids young enough to take to Disney.

But actually I wouldn't trade my adult kids, wives and now grandchildren for anything. :love:

Happy Birthday Simba's Mom. :bday:

45 or 46 .... I looked and felt great! I am 52 now and I really feel like things are starting to go!

I like the age I am at now, 63. I lost alot of weight and go to the gym. I feel like I am 35 but I am probably in better shape than when I was actually 35. Plus I love that my kids are grown, married, and are parents. Love the grandkids!

I'm 58 and like my age right now. I just wish I had a 20 year old body. I sure wouldn't want to have to relive the last 38 years again. I'm getting close to retirement and brother I've EARNED it!

I have no desire to be any age other than what I am (currently 57). I also have no desire to look any age other than what I am.

Probably 23. Maybe 32.
Probably 23. Maybe 32.
23 so I could maybe tweek some of the decisions I made. Plus my dad was still alive. And until i had DS at 23 1/2 so....maybe 22 would be better for the best body I had.

32 to 33 because thats when things were going best for us as a family. Just a few years later would be the hardest time, around age 37 to 41.

Right now, at 46, isnt bad. Just that i am feeling my age pretty hard now.

So I wasn’t wrong that I was on the verge!!!

I had to go back to read your post! I think a lot of what I am feeling now is hormonal- things are just starting to slow down. I'm a little surprised actually how much of a difference 5 years has made.

I’m 54 and wouldn’t want to be anything else. Financially comfortable, staring retirement in the eyes, go to the gym about every day, and expecting my first grand daughter in a few weeks!

Getting “old” has its perks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!