What Airline do you prefer to fly, are

JetBlue for domestic flights.
For international, it depends on route, lead time available to book flight and my itinerary. British Air, Emirates, American, or Jet Blue are my go tos.

My favorite is Southwest. We like going out of Providence instead of Boston (and wish they flew into Sanford in Florida, too).

I have to be really stuck to fly United.

We like Southwest a lot and use them whenever possible. Last trip American was cheaper so we went with them, but never again! The flight attendants were rude and the plane smelled like a wet goat.

Our little airport only has Delta or American. We fly Delta. We've had horrible experiences with American and United. If we're flying out of another airport that has Southwest (three airports served by Southwest are within 2 hours of us), I'll see which carrier is the least expensive with the fewest connections, as long as it's not American or United.

The last two times I flew out of our little airport, the American flight to Atlanta was cancelled and they tried to stuff their passengers onto our Delta flight. This also happened this summer at a larger airport an hour away from us. My sister and I were flying to a convention. She booked with American; I booked with Delta. After the third flight change due to flight cancellations, she cancelled her American flight and booked Delta. We met in Atlanta and flew on to our destination together.

How are they different ?
I mean asian airlines like Singapore, cathay pacific. They actually have service and do not nickel and dime. One reason why I did not go to United States. Is because of the really poor airlines. I was sick on American and they did not care. Singapore when I had an infected foot actually moved me. Without question. And that was in economy. Really want to now fly them in business

I mean asian airlines like Singapore, cathay pacific. They actually have service and do not nickel and dime. One reason why I did not go to United States. Is because of the really poor airlines. I was sick on American and they did not care. Singapore when I had an infected foot actually moved me. Without question. And that was in economy. Really want to now fly them in business

nice, I like it

I totally get not wanting to visit whatever place, there is not enough time and moey for anyone to go everywhere so choices have to be made---but it seems odd to knock out the Us due to airlines---your Aisian lines fly to the US afterall, no one will make you fly American (I don't like them either). Singapore regularly goes into San Fran, LA, Houston, and New York. Cathay goes to most of those plus Seattle, Boston and Chicago . . .

We always fly with Westjet. Stopped flying Air Canada a loooong time ago, they had terrible service, prices and their routes were ridiculous. They also started outsourcing most of their maintenance.

We always fly with Westjet. Stopped flying Air Canada a loooong time ago, they had terrible service, prices and their routes were ridiculous. They also started outsourcing most of their maintenance.[/QUOTE
I like Westjet too. But I also like air Canada

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts