What all characters can appear at Tokyo Disney?

We were in Sea and TDR in June. It poured the day we did Sea and overall we were there during "off" season week days. I remember seeing the following characters you could meet/take pictures with: (I am not counting characters from stage shows)

The Fab 5 in lots of costumes they don't have in the US Prince Eric, MAX ERIC's DOG!!!! (and OMG he signs!), Ariel, Genie, Berlioz, Toulouse and Marie from Aristocats, all 7 Dwarves, Alice, Rapunzel, Snow White, Tweedle Dum+Dee, Mad Hatter, the Fairy Godmother, Mary Poppins, Gepetto, Pinochio, Jimminy Cricket and I could have sworn Jack Sparrow was out, but my daughter wanted to eat instead of meeting him. There were definitely others, these are just the ones I am 100% sure of because I have pictures with them. In 2009, I met Indiana Jones in Sea which is pretty darn amazing in my book! lol A lot more characters and lot more unique characters come out imho. So if you are into characters TDR is the place to go. The only caveat I would say is meeting them unless it is a specific character line is a complete free for all. It's very different than in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!