What am I missing?

DisneyElite4

DIS Veteran
Closed on my first DVC resale contract a few weeks ago. Got my one-time activation code from Disney in an email last week. Got a letter from DVC in the mail today with my Membership number. However, the website wants something called a "Club ID." I put in the Membership number from my letter with the activation code, but no dice.

What am I missing?

Membership id is separate from club id. Club id is needed to set up your online account and once that is done, you won't need it for anything else. If there is more than one owner of your contract, each will have his/her own club id and online account.

Advice to call MS is good. They will give you the club id if you don't want to wait for the snail mail letter. They can also help you set up the online access if you need help.I

Congrats and welcome home. :)

Closed on my first DVC resale contract a few weeks ago. Got my one-time activation code from Disney in an email last week. Got a letter from DVC in the mail today with my Membership number. However, the website wants something called a "Club ID." I put in the Membership number from my letter with the activation code, but no dice.

What am I missing?

@DisneyElite4 I'm curious, did you ever get your Club ID in the mail? How long did it take to arrive after receiving the activation code email? I just received my activation code via email yesterday. If the Club ID will arrive in a couple days I don't want to waste time calling MS, but if it might not arrive, I don't want to waste time sitting around without calling. Thanks!

@DisneyElite4 I'm curious, did you ever get your Club ID in the mail? How long did it take to arrive after receiving the activation code email? I just received my activation code via email yesterday. If the Club ID will arrive in a couple days I don't want to waste time calling MS, but if it might not arrive, I don't want to waste time sitting around without calling. Thanks!

I never did get it in the mail. I called MS and they were super helpful and got me logged in ASAP!

I never did get it in the mail. I called MS and they were super helpful and got me logged in ASAP!
Glad I asked! The wifey called MS while I was on my way home from work and got us both logged in. Now I just need to wait for the booking window to open to book our first trip to our new home. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts