What am I supposed to do with Kahlua????

I almost forgot...Frozen Mudslides!!! Definiely a summer drink, but these are great...
Equal parts(however much you like) Kaluah, Baileys Irish Creme, and Vodka. Add Breyers Vanilla Icecream(gotta be Breyers for my recipe;) ) and ice. Blend well. You can add more of any ingredients to taste or as needed. More ice gives it more of a slushy feel whereas more icecream makes it more like a shake.

Drink plain or top with whipped cream, crushed oreos, or both! This is more of a dessert than a drink to me. ;)

Originally posted by babylisa4
We call Kahlua, milk and coke a Colorado bulldog.

OMG!!! That brought back memories of my college days! I didn't think anyone else knew what a colorado bulldog was. :D Cheers!!

There is fat free Half and Half out now that is wonderful. I don't like much of anything fat free but this is great with Kahlua.

Try it mixed in your chocolate chip cookie dough before baking. :)

Ted

I love Kahlua! Love it by itself, with milk or cream, with ice cream etc!

Kahlua is my Gramma's secret ingredient in her fantastic pumpkin pie!

Since we're on this subject.....we have some Bailey's (irish cream, I'm assuming) and some O'Mara's Irish Country Cream or something like that. What do I do with these? I know some people put Bailey's in coffee, right? But I don't like coffee. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter