What and where is Fantasmic?

mom2nickntink

WDW Newbie
Do we need reservations for it?

Any tips I should know or needed info so we can see the show?

I'm new to Disney and want to give my 6 yr old DS the time time possible.

Fantasmic is great!!!!! The link from Tonia is great - take a look at it. Depending on when you go to WDW will determine how early to get to the theatre for the show. This is my favorite show and I hope you enjoy it!!!!

Jim

Fantasmic is awesome. I try to see as many times as possible when at WDW. You may have to wait in lin e for a long time but it is well worth it.

Disnee Dad Says....................................This is not to be missed! It is at MGM Studios. You will need to wait in line at least an hour, even in November. We ate our dinner while waiting in line. For a quick getaway I would try to get seats 3/4 up in the stadium. We were only three people from the stairs, and as soon as it was over we were gone. Had to battle a couple hundred other people with the same idea, but that was great compared to the thousands behind us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter