What are my chances that I can move up the times of these fastpasses in DHS?

DumboDash2006

Mouseketeer
DHS really should be a half day park for us. There just isn't that much for our family there. In fact there is only really one ride that I am interested in (TSM). I will ride SDD as dd wants to ride and while I don't like most roller coasters, I think I can handle it. Dh will ride everything dd rides.

I got our FP's today (30 days out, we're off site) and so far I have the following FP's. Clearly we'll be Rope Dropping for SDD. We have NO interest in being in the parks in the evenings except our MK day and maybe early evening for Epcot. We'd like to be out of DHS and back at our condo relaxing in the pool by early afternoon if possible.

Tower of Tower 9:30-10:30 (Dh and DD only)
TSM 1:35-2:35
RnR 3:15-4:15 (Dh and DD only)

The last two are later than I'd like, especially RnR. What are the chances that much earlier times will open up before then or day of? I have tried modifying and moved them up a bit, but so far that's the best I've been able to do.

Other than those four rides, the only other thing that really interests us is Celebrity Spotlight with Olaf. I wonder if we'll have time after we Rope Drop SDD to do RnR with a reasonable wait before our Tower of Terror FP's?

Last edited:
I got our FP's today...
Tower of Tower 9:30-10:30 (Dh and DD only)
TSM 1:35-2:35 (Dh and DD only)
RnR 3:15-4:15

I wonder if we'll have time after we Rope Drop SDD to do RnR with a reasonable wait before our Tower of Terror FP's?

I'd say that there's a good chance.

People change plans all the time, so really the best tactic is to keep stalking. I had a hard time getting certain FP (FOP, 7DMT) at the 60d mark for a recent trip. I would periodically check FP availability and poof they eventually were available. Just keep checking. I wish there was better advice but that is all you can do. Otherwise you can do stand by and forego using the FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter