• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are my Child Care options for a child under 4?

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
I would be more intersted in taking my kids to a group situation - instead of in-room sitting. Has anyone used the Kinder Care day care facility? What is this like & do the kids enjoy it? How about the Child Care at the Dolphin or Swan ....must you be staying there to participate? (we will be at the WL) Thanks for all of your help!!

All group settings require that children be at least four. I usualy avoid this topic because it can get quite heated, but I am not comfortable with in room sitting. Many people are and I respect that. What we are planning on doing our next trip is to travel at the same time as friends of ours. While we will do things both together and apart, the big bang is that each couple is getting a night out alone while the kids stay with the other family.It is a situation we are much more comfortable with.I am sure others can give you more information on in room sitting.Have a fun trip.

Jordan's mom

Sorry went back and read your question again. I think kindercare will take children age one and up on a first -come service.Hope this helps.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter