What are some cell phone carriers that worked well out in florida?

danversfinest

Earning My Ears
I am going to disney very soon and i just wanted to know what experiences have people had with different carriers beacuse i am thinking of switching to nextel...reply's please :)

danversfinest said:
I am going to disney very soon and i just wanted to know what experiences have people had with different carriers beacuse i am thinking of switching to nextel...reply's please :)

When I was there in Feburary 04 I used my nextel to check in on my business I own. I was able to direct connect from a north garden room in the CR all the way back to the suburb of Chicago where I live. It was crystal clear and my regular phone service works good also. I have had no problems with my nextel in WDW. I don't see you having a problem with the service anywhere in WDW.

I also have used my Nextel in WDW with no problems at all. It seems to work better there than here at home :confused3

works fine. Let me remind all Nextel users, including myself, to remember our DC etiquette (sp?). It drives me nuts to hear other peoples conversations. Let's put them on private! :goodvibes

I have T-Mobile and I always get a signal...even if I don't want anyone to call me. :earsboy:

My sprint was great! I had great reception all over the parks. It's a great way to keep in contact with the family if anyone splits up. :wave2:

I have a NEXTEL for work and have used it at WDW. I am switching to T-MODILE and wanted to know. Sounds like it works too...thanks :earsboy:

When my sister and I have traveled to Disney, she called regularly from inside the parks back to northeast Ohio to check on business. It worked just fine. She had Verizon, and my mom was also able to call from off-property (about twenty minutes away from the parks) with no problem. Hope this helps!

UrsulasShadow said:
Does anyone have Cingular? Does it work?
I have Cingular. It worked in most areas. Around Space Mountain, I had no signal though. At the resort, it would work in a lot of areas.

Btw, UrsulasShadow, I love your tag.:teeth:

My mom and sister were calling us from animal kingdom while my dad and I were at the Magic Kingdom on verizon and it worked awesome. I can never get it to work that good up here in montana. I litereally can stand still and go from having service to no service depending on which way the wind is blowing. :confused3 But Verizon works good in DW

Kirsten

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter